Therapists organic products (Bio) - certified by ECOCERT organization. Papaya oil balance excess sebum on the skin and gentle cleansing. In hair care, it gives hair healthy shine and restores damaged hair
Collection Method: Cold Pressed and filtering
Scientific name: Carica papaya
Quality standards: 100% pure and natural
Origin: South America and Mexico
- The unsaturated fatty acids vitamin E dahoac: linoleic acid (omega-6) (11.10%)
- Monounsaturated fatty acid, oleic acid (omega-9) (68.40%)
- Palmitic acid (15.60%), stearic acid (3.00%): saturated fatty acids
- Unique fatty acid composition of papaya oil is emollient works very well without creating a greasy film on the skin layer
- It is known as a skin cleanser.
- It balances the excess of sebum.
- Gentle, soothing
- Prevent dehydration of the hair.
- Provides shine and strength to hair
- Air conditioner, she joined soften hair curling
- Oily to normal skin
- Skin with pimples, acne
- Skin problems: psoriasis, eczema
- Skin lesions and irritations
- dry hair, coarse, crimped, brittle
- Split ends, frizzy hair
- Or massage oils care
- Creams and lotions for face and body
- Care and make masks, scrubs
- Hair mask
- Oil for dry hair
- Replacement for GOMME styling
- Can be used pure or blended with essential oils and other vegetable oils as a day or night cream.
- As a major component of body lotions and face.
- Seaweed hair mask (seaweed)
- Conditioner after shampooing
- Shaped Hair Wax
- For seboregulatrice: Algo-coated, pure Bacti, Sap bamboo, vegetable oil Hazelnut, Macadamia and Jojoba oils of Rosemary verbenone, lemon, lavender.
- For cleaning (exfoliate gently): bamboo fiber, coconut shell, rosehip powder.
- For hygiene: Essential Tea -tree of Fragonia, Manuka, Peppermint oil, essential oil Propolis extracts CO2 Jupiter Beard.
- Broccoli vegetable oil, emulsifier BTMS et Conditioner, Ceramide, silk proteins and softens hair Phytokeratine